Our all new Adventure Packs contain admission to a museum or activity for library patrons. They may also contain books, games, or a craft. The following are the guidelines for checking one out.
- You must be 18 years or older, a DPL cardholder, and you are the responsible party on the card.
- You may place a reserve on a pack, search “Adventure Pack” in our online catalog. You have 3 business days to pick up the pack.
- The loan is for one week(FIRM), no renewals. There is a $5.00 per day overdue fine. Replacement cost vary per pack. The pack must be returned to the desk during open hours. They CANNOT be put in the book drop.
- Each household may only have one pack checked out at a time. There is a 48-hour waiting period before the same pack may be checked out again.
- Passes may be limited to general admission only. Special exhibits may not be covered, and other restrictions may apply. Museums and the Library may change the terms and conditions of the passes at any time.